Lunch and Learn Sessions
We can deliver a series of simplysugarandglutenfree.com shorter “Lunch & Learn” seminars onsite that cover the main aspects of achieving health and wellbeing and achieving optimum performance at work. These can be tailored to meet your requirements and can also be built around the half-day workshop themes above. Key topics are listed below however, further topics can be specifically designed on any particular issues.
1. Looking after your heart
2. Nutrition for life
- Understand the essential ingredients to health, vitality and performance
- Understand the difference between fact and fallacy when it comes to good nutrition
- Learn 10 easy ways to improve your diet, manage your weight, boost your energy levels and prevent disease
- Discover nutrition strategies to buy cialis online canada condition your body so it can deal with life’s daily stresses.
- Consider how you can implement these tools and techniques into your everyday life to gain more energy, vitality and greater health.
3. Getting the work-life balance right
- Providing an explanation of our essential needs and how to achieve balance across all areas of our lives
- Why our goals need to support our personal values
- Gaining clarity on personal values
- Completion of the Life Balance and osa-online.net Wellbeing Audit and action planning for successful change.
4. Weight management and behaviour change
- Learn how to break the habits that have held you back.
- Understand how to get motivated to exercise and understand what is the best type of toi-records.de exercise for you to get the viagra pfizer results that you want.
- Discover what is the best diet for you to eat
- Consider how to increase your energy and maintain a healthier, slimmer and fitter body and mind
- The importance of recharging your batteries and http://complexlight.org/viagra-for-woman how to build rest, recovery and energy renewal into your day.
- The dangers of constant energy expenditure without energy renewal
- Sleep, how much is enough and consequences of sleep debt
- Improving sleep • Using the body clock to identify and plan optimal performance times
- Breaks and recovery in the short and long term to renew energy, enhance performance and build resilience
6. Be stress free
- The impact of stress on our health
- Two tests for adrenal function (Ragland and http://www.journalverlag.com/viagra-without-perscription Pupillary response test)
- Symptoms of adrenal insufficiency and how to address them
- How stress affects blood sugar balance and vice versa
- Nutritional hints and tips for managing stress and keeping a healthy heart
7. Build resilience
- Understand what resilience is, how it impacts our performance, our energy levels and health and wellbeing
- Understanding the triggers that send us into ‘survival mode’ and how to respond to levitra sale buy'>levitra sale buy them in order to build resilience and improve health and wellbeing
- Techniques to perform in the moment and under pressure.
- How to prepare for challenging and only here real cialis online stressful situations
- How to reset your system following stressful situations to stop the damaging and draining effects
8. Staying fit and active at work
- Benefits to being physically active – the link to performance
- Types of activity, level and intensity
- Frequency and duration
- Personal plan – building physical activity into your lifestyle
9. High energy fuelling
- The link between nutrition and performance
- Types of foods – the glycemic index/ macro nutrients
- Balancing blood sugar for stable energy throughout the day
- Hydration and caffeine
- Personal plan – ideal meals/snacks throughout the day for increased energy and performance
10. Be positive
- Positive communications – respond don’t react
- Be here now – effective listening and leonoraoppenheim.com mindfulness
- The power of outlook, perspective and positive emotions
- Positive mental attitude
- Are your friends and family optimistic or do they drain you?
- Exercise – ‘What would you do wow)) chewable viagra if you knew you couldn’t fail?’
Other Lunch and Learn example topics include:
- Back care in the workplace
- Mood foods
- Managing Cholesterol
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Foods to support the Immune System