Public group courses
Transforming Stress into Resilience – Next Workshop 7 July 2011, London
(New emWave2 system worth £179 included in the price of the http://toi-records.de/cialis-sale session)
This practical skill-building workshop presents HeartMath research on the physiology of stress and performance and teaches the scientifically-validated tools and technology to successfully manage stress and maintain balance and soldeosa.com clarity while meeting the daily challenges of http://osa-online.net/cms/viagra-price-comparison work. Participants leave the program with simple and practical tools that can be used in real-time and with personal experience to validate their effectiveness.
Core to the programme’s effectiveness is x1lettings.com the utilisation of the emWave® technologies to provide real-time participant feedback on their progress and success in using the generic levitra online'>generic levitra online tools and techniques learnt.
During this workshop you will:
- Understand the physiology of stress and performance, and learn how to viagra online shop uk'>viagra online shop uk prevent stress before it happens.
- Understand the underpinning science of the HeartMath system of tools and technologies
- Increase performance, emotional clarity and resilience with scientifically proven methods that will enable you to see through problems in a calm and effective manner, while creating a greater sense of well-being.
- Build capacity to be flexible in the face of change and prepare for challenging situations
- Discover a new physiological and http://www.warmandsafenow.com/viagra-50-mg emotional baseline for increased health, well-being and effectiveness.
- Learn how to manage your emotions and expand your coping skills through the use of the new emWave2 system a handheld, portable device that links to desktop software that provides real-time heart rhythm graphs and dynamic coherence level display. The emWave enables you to recognise the effects of levitra professional'>levitra professional stress on your body and then provides an effective solution for reducing stress and sustaining the right frame of mind anytime, anywhere.
Next workshop – 7 July 2011, British Olympic Association, 60 Charlotte Street. London
More details – Click here