Inspired by our experience in high performance sport we help individuals and teams perform at their best. We equip people with practical strategies and tools that help them achieve outstanding performance.
The BtB way...
Our 4 step methodology for sustainable high performance
Understanding your culture
To help your business compete and thrive we need to understand your company objectives and its culture. Let’s talk about the challenges you face and the obstacles you need to overcome. Then, with you, we will design a programme that is business-focused and meets the needs of your people.
Engaging hearts and minds
From Olympic athletes to performance psychologists and wellbeing professionals we are an elite team at the top of our game. We’re ready to share our personal experiences and insights in ways that motivate and inspire you. We help create the energy necessary to engage on every level – mental, emotional and physical.
Workable strategies and practical tools
Cutting-edge scientific research and theory are important, but it’s what we have learned from real-life experiences – and how we combine the two – that makes the difference. We provide the means and know-how to help you use strategies and tools that work every day in business, so you can stay ahead of the competition.
Breaking down barriers
Our mission is to help you break down those barriers that may prevent change and improvement. We aim to allow you to build personal resilience, meet challenges head on and achieve results. By helping you put learning into action right away we can unlock potential and continually monitor to make sure performance is on track for long-term success.
- Thank you so much for this amazing workshop and for sharing your story. I found your insight absolutely ground-breaking and I am so glad that I joined in. Nicola Clargo, Royal Bank of Scotland
- I am so glad I attended the resilience workshop, it was really an excellent day and I got a lot out of it! Anna was great and I think we all came away full of positive energy! Julian Kulkarni, Chief Marketing Officer, Morgan McKinley
- Really beneficial and spot on in content and practical exercises – a workshop that actually works! Particularly useful were the strategies to manage myself and achieve individual and team goals. Collin Allan, Managing Director, Morgan Lovell Southern
- It was a compelling case for energy management, providing straight forward, practical advice on those actions we could take to improve our general well-being and energy levels – making us much more effective and fulfilled in the workplace and at home. George Mayhew, Director of Corporate Affairs, National Grid
- I just wanted to thank you and the team for putting on a great event, it had a totally different feel to what we have done before. I thought it was an amazing success! Amanda Howe, Senior HR Consultant, Nominet
Overbury & Morgan Lovell
Exceptional Performance Course – raising performance levels across the business
A leadership programme for middle managers – developing leaders who will inspire, engage their people and be future focused
NHS Dorset CCG
Building resilience throughout a Clinical Commissioning Group