Are you ready to take the next step and become a resilient leader?
Our founder Anna Hemmings works with 12 individuals each quarter to develop their capability and capacity to lead themselves and others through challenging and uncertain times.
The Resilient Leader’s Toolkit will help you identify the strengths that you can rely on even in the face of change and adversity. It will help you find blind spots and areas for development that will rapidly change your approach now and on an ongoing basis.
Above all it will boost your confidence as a leader, giving you the tools to lead yourself through challenging situations and support others when they need guidance most.
- 6 x 90-120 minute online masterclasses
- Your Resilient Leaders Development Programme (RLDP) profile – This is a 70 question, questionnaire which details where you think you are across the elements right now.
- Access to your RLDP Profile and the RLDP coaching tool for 3 months – It sets challenges, garners feedback from colleagues and allows you to create an online learning log as you go.
- 1 x One to one coaching session directly with Anna Hemmings MBE, OLY – Anna works with you to interpret your RLDP profile and coach you through the discovery of strengths and areas of improvement with the outcome focus of building your resilience muscle.
- Re-assessment via the RLDP – After 12 weeks you get the opportunity to reassess with a second RLDP profile to see your leadership growth.
- Built in peer group of up to 12 other leaders with different experiences and backgrounds. Throughout the session discussions and the breakouts, the peer group gives support and encouragement.
- Next course date TBC — please enquire
- £895 + VAT — Investment in your Resilient Leadership
- This is the first truly breakthrough Personal Development programme I have ever participated in, with tools and techniques to practice week by week. Doing this together with other people and learning from their application of the techniques to their circumstances is really beneficial too. Worth investing your time in. Kathryn Hullah, Head of Marketing, Reliance Precision Ltd
- This is a fantastic programme and I highly recommend to anyone looking to develop in this space. So many valuable and practical tools to take away. Sarah Horne, Group Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, Keller Group
What you will gain
- Your Resilient Leadership Journey – We start with a look at your leadership journey and with an introduction to the elements that make up resilient leadership:
- Clarity of Direction: People know where they are going and why they are going there
- Leadership Presence: You have “presence” even when you’re not in the room
- Awareness: Everyone, including you, works at their best, resulting in higher productivity and motivation through challenging times
- Resilient Decision Making: You have the best chance of making good decisions when it really count
- Integration – how this can work in practice with you and your team everyday
The Resilient Leaders Toolkit gives you clear actionable – and measurable – ways to improve your leadership and build your resilience, making a tangible difference to how you present, lead and develop your team.
100% of participants in the Resilient Leaders Toolkit Programme have seen measurable growth in their leadership development.
- The Resilient Leaders Programme has helped me to evaluate my abilities by giving me a platform that assessed what I was good at and where I could improve. Using the programme, I learned a deeper meaning of my personality as a leader that allowed me to develop and evolve for the better, in ways I never would have recognised before. I would highly recommend anybody taking this programme as they too will find self-realisation and discover how to improve Jeremy Graham, Group Marketing Manager, Versapak
- The programme is excellent, it has definitely helped me to be more resilient as a leader and now I have a collection of highly effective tools to draw on when I’m under pressure. I love that you can measure your leadership development at the beginning and end of the programme. Commercial Director, Parkeray Interiors
Programme delivered By Anna Hemmings, MBE
This programme is delivered by Anna Hemmings MBE, Founding Director of Beyond the Barriers. As an Olympian and former world champion whose journey was characterised by challenge, hard work, setback, adapting to change and also success, she knows a thing or two about resilience!
Anna has translated her experience as an elite athlete into practical tools and strategies to help leaders deliver world class performance and thrive under pressure. This involves unique methods to build resilience and leadership skills for different challenging environments. Anna’s unique combination of experience in sport combined with 10 years leading a successful training consultancy gives her a broad understanding of the challenges that leaders and teams face and how to overcome them to maximise performance. Anna is an accredited Resilient Leaders Consultant.
For further information or to book please get in touch.