The Diary of a CEO Podcast, Steven Bartlett with Anna Hemmings
"This week’s podcast gave me more realisations than I’ve ever had from a guest before….."
I was delighted to be invited to be a guest on the Diary of a CEO podcast with Steven Bartlett. Steven is a 28 year old award winning entrepreneur, founder and former CEO of the global creative social media agency Social Chain, an inspirational speaker and host of chart topping podcast The Diary of a CEO. He is wise beyond his years and we had a fascinating conversation. Here are some of the topics that we discussed:
- Winning mindset, lessons from my sports psychologist including the power of visualisation
- What are your motivational drivers and why its important to understand your own and those of your team
- The importance of healthy conflict on a team
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- The link between vulnerability and trust and why this is at the foundation of high performing teams and strong relationships
- Overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome and the lessons I learnt
- Stepping out of your comfort zone
- The importance of connections and how they strengthen your resilience
I hope you enjoy the conversation, you can watch it on YouTube here:
or on any of these podcast links:
Published: Tuesday 23 February 2021
Written by: Anna Hemmings, OLY, MBE.